Sunday, July 03, 2011

can we ever get away from the sprawl?

Went to London Wednesday night to go out with my sister and then see Arcade Fire, Mumford and Sons, Beirut and The Vaccines on Thursday. It was AMAZEBALLLZ. The Vaccines were good but I only really loved 'If You Wanna' :). I didn't really know who Beirut was but he was pretty good. Mumford and Sons were soooo good, Marcus (lead singer) is brilliant, his voice is astounding and he always wears waistcoats :'). But Arcade Fire were just ridiculously amazing, they all play like every single instrument and just put in so much effort. Oh and now I'm totally in love with Win Butler ^_^ 



Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man








My Photos...




I think I might be a bit (really) obsessed with Mr Edwin Farnham Butler III :') 

Picaturesss







x ^_^ x

No comments: