Thursday, July 14, 2011

In the suburbs I....

Woke up to see that this had arrived in the post...

Arcade Fire - The Suburbs plus the film Scenes From The Suburbs plus booklet :D :D

Favourite picture from the booklet.... 

I haven't bought an album for ages, I actually can't remember the last time I purchased a CD so to actually have this album feels weird. It's so different to downloading music I'll miss it when CD's become obsolete. 

The film is good but a bit odd because it's just 'scenes' from the suburbs so it's like cut up into bits of a wider story but the kids that act in it are brilliant. I love the behind the scenes as well. 

Oh and... I'M GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER TOMORROW!! Me and Laura are going to Wimbledon tomorrow morning and I'm like too excited for words. And yes I am aware that I am twenty years old and Harry Potter isn't cool, but I really couldn't care less I've grown up with these stories, which makes it kind of sad that this is the last film and then it's all finished :'(   Oh and if you're not interested in Harry Potter then there's no point in you checking my blog later because I'm posting a HUGE Harry Potter spam :D

Sorry my blog hasn't consisted of much fashion lately, you'll get over it :)

I'm a very happy girl today :)

x ^_^ x

No comments: