Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't want to live in my father's house no more.

I look like a boy today...


Vest, H&M. Braces, Vintage. Trousers, Zara. Belt, gift from my sister. Shoes, New Look.

I saw my sister for one day last week and she gave me her illness, now I'm all like bluerghhhh. At least it's not very summery, I hate being ill when it's warm outside.

I bought Nylon magazine today, haven't bought it in ages. It's the music issue with Florence Welch on the cover (:


Also Vogue has a summer playlist where they have asked celebrities what their songs of the summer are. Lily Allen said this, “I’d have to say my own song Smile, because whenever it’s played I get lots of royalties.” Haha, she's such a legend.  Among many other celebs Lily Cole said Lykke Li and Henry Holland said Beyonce. 

My Top Ten Summer Songs 2011/ Just songs I like atm...

1. Arcade Fire- The Suburbs 

2. The Vaccines - Post break-up sex

3. Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man

4. Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work

5. Givers - Up Up Up

6. Florence and the Machine - Between Two Lungs

7. Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams (ALWAYS)

8. Jamie T - Sticks and Stones

9. The Strokes - Under Cover of Darkness

10. Noah and The Whale - Life Goes On

x ^_^ x

No comments: