Sunday, June 26, 2011

oh hi :')

This weekend has been really good, my sister and her boyfriend came to Essex for the weekend and we had a BBQ with all the fam on Saturday and today went to Dedham and Flatford Mill. It's like the nice countryside bit of Essex and its border with Suffolk, niiicceeeeeee.

me and my second cousin Luke, he looks angry at me ha <3

Wendy and my mum with delicious birthday cake!

Sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiine in Dedham

There were lots of cows!

New series of Top Gear started today, love it! I have pretty much watched all the repeats on 'Dave' so I'm happy to have new episodes to watch




Aw, after Richard had his crash.

Postsecret


19 DAYS

Oh and I watched 'It's Kind of a Funny Story' the other day. Everybody should watch this film it's really good :)




4 DAYS TILL ARCADE FIRE, MUMFORD AND SONS, THE VACCINES AND BEIRUT :D

x ^_^ x

No comments: