Saturday, July 23, 2011

it goes over and over the same old lines...

Turkey tomorrow! Me and the fam are going to Ovacik, only just found out where it actually is; it's a tiny town. It's also going to be ridiculously hot, like 40 degrees, sooo it's sounding like I don't want to go haha but I do really, honest. Not sure how I'm gonna go a whole week without Facebook/Twitter/Blogger, but I'll have to manage!


According to Google images this is a picture of Ovacik, even though it's not on the coast...

So yeah no blogging for a week, I know you'll miss my prattling really. 

My thoughts are with the families of the Norway victims and Amy Winehouse. 

Picturess...



watched Easy A today :)








The Amazing Spiderman... I CAN'T WAIT! ANDREW GARFIELD AND EMMA STONE :D




BYEE

x ^_^ x

No comments: