Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday's child is fair of face












Day 3 - Your parents, in great detail - 6th Dec

My parents are Lynda and Stephen, they've been married for 20 odd years and live in Chelmsford. My Dad has always lived in Chelmsford and actually went to my high school when it was called Broomfield High ( that was a long time ago), he worked at Mastercare, the technical bit behind what used to be currys & dixons, for about 40 years and then they went into administration so he is now retired. My mum lived in London and Writtle and went to Hylands high school. She also used to work at Mastercare but then had children and so now works at my old primary school. To be honest I don't know how they've stayed married this long, seems impossible. But I'm glad they have, I love them both and I know that even though sometimes they shout at me and get annoyed they will always be there for me.

x ^_^ x

No comments: