Saturday, December 11, 2010

saturday's child works hard for a living

day 08 – a moment, in great detail - 11th December 2010


It was November last year, as I waited for the train to Victoria a million things were going through my mind, was I making the right decision, was this a stupid thing to do? I felt excited but also very sick. As I sat down I knew that in around 30 minutes I would be there and would see him. I was taking a leap of faith, I had no idea what I had gotten myself into but I could feel that it was a good thing. Staring around the carriage I felt like I was in a world of my own, I wasn't reading a newspaper, listening to music or on my mobile I was simply caught up in my own thoughts. Before I knew it I was getting off the train and walking through a very busy station. I searched for the face that I hardly knew as my heart pumped ridiculously fast. I didn't know how he was feeling or what the hell I was going to say, all I did know is that even with all these feelings it felt like I was genuinely doing the right thing.







x ^_^ x






No comments: