Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday's child is loving and giving

I'm a Friday's child ;)

Day 7 - Your best friend, in detail - 10th December 2010


I have a few best friends, but Laura is my bffl haha. Laura Melissa Kendrick  and I first became friends in 2004, year 9 of high school. This somehow shy but very outgoing big-busted (yes even then) blonde girl had become friends with geeky, awkward me. We soon became tight friends, thick as thieves, "Best Friends Forever", and however sad that sounds I feel we probably will be.
All of the amazing times we've had together can sometimes be outweighed by the negative times and sometimes I seriously question how we are even friends. But you know what, it always comes down to the same thing, we know we can rely on each other. She can ring me at what ever hour night or day and know that I will answer and bitch about whoever is annoying her at that moment. I don't see her as much anymore because I'm at uni and that makes me sad but I'll never forget all the stupid but memorable times we've had together.







Love to all my friends...

x ^_^ x



No comments: