Saturday, December 04, 2010

challenge...

I'm going to try and update my blog everyday, for the next 20 days. I'll probably have a main post and then do each of these things. Although when it says 'in detail' it probably won't be, because my memory is terrible, haha. 


day 01 – introduce yourself 
day 02 – your first love, in great detail 
day 03 – your parents, in great detail 
day 04 – what you ate today, in great detail 
day 05 – your definition of love, in great detail 
day 06 – your day, in great detail 
day 07 – your best friend, in great detail 
day 08 – a moment, in great detail 
day 09 – your beliefs, in great detail 
day 10 – what you wore today, in great detail 
day 11 – your siblings, in great detail 
day 12 – what’s in your bag, in great detail 
day 13 – this week, in great detail 
day 14 – describe two friends, in great detail 
day 15 – your dreams, in great detail 
day 16 – your first kiss, in great detail 
day 17 – your favorite memory, in great detail 
day 18 – your favorite birthday, in great detail 
day 19 – something you regret, in great detail 
day 20 – this month, in great detail 


Day 1 - Introduce Yourself - 4th December 2010


My name is Lorna Marie Hatch, named after Lorna Doone, a fictional character in the novel by Richard Blackmore. Sometimes called Lorn. Born 25th January 1991, yes exactly one month after christmas :) Also a total 90s kid. Born in Chelmsford, Essex but I attend University for the Creative Arts in Epsom and study Fashion Journalism. I am 1 out of a family of 5, my parents and my older brother and sister ♥. I'm awkward, I think too much, I over complicate things and I'm indecisive. I have no motivation and have no idea how I've made it to my 2nd year of Uni. Sometimes I care too much and sometimes I couldn't give a fuck. I love fashion, shopping and generally spending money. I hate fake people, people who can't use proper grammar, and people who insist on making themselves a tangerine colour. I'm a complete geek when it comes to Harry Potter, as you can probably see from past posts, but unlike most HP fans I also love Twilight. I love Russell Brand, I think he's hilarious and hot! I love all types of music and pretty much every song on my iTunes reminds me of something or someone. I'm a total internet whore, I have my blog, Facebook, Twitter, formspring and even still hold an active MySpace account haha. My 'Bio' on Facebook is simply 'I don't really know what kind of girl I am', it's from my favourite film 'Juno' and tbh most of the time I don't really know who I am.


Here is a recent photo of me and a picture I found that I like.




x ^_^ x





No comments: