Tuesday, December 21, 2010

6 geese-a-laying, 7 swans-a-swimming, 8 maids- a- milking, 9 ladies dancing...

day 15 – your dreams, in great detail 
day 16 – your first kiss, in great detail 
day 17 – your favorite memory, in great detail 
day 18 – your favorite birthday, in great detail


Sorry I have missed a few days, been working lots! 


your dreams, in great detail - I don't remember many of my dreams tbh. Mostly they are about people or situations but I never remember exactly what they are about. When I was younger I used to have a recurring dream that the walls were spiked and they were closing in on me, horrible!


your first kiss, in great detail - Oh dearrr haha I was going out with my best friends brother ( sounds weird I know, totally wasn't) and we were in the cinema, I think we were watching 'Hitch' and he wrote a text on his phone, I dont remember what it said and we kissed. CRINGE.


your favourite memory, in great detail - This is a tricky one, there's tooooo many to choose from! There's a family holiday in camber sands with my family and my aunt and uncle and cousins, I was pretty young and I got stuck in the sand/mud and had to be pulled out, haha. So many festivals and parties that have been wicked, especially my house party for Sam's birthday last year, was hurrendously messy and everyone was wasted, was well good! Could list so many more memories but I don't wana make this into an essay.


your favourite birthday, in great detail - I think this has to be my 18th birthday last year, I had a 'winter wonderland' theme, I had a marquee in the garden and loads of decorations and all my friends were there. It was really fun.





x ^_^ x



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Sam on his birthday...sooo funny!