Friday, December 17, 2010

5 gold rings

day 14 – describe two friends, in great detail - 17th December


I'm going to write about my two other best friends Amy And Sam. I haven't known Amy that long because she only joined my school for sixth form but I love her lotsssss. She's from Romford which explains a lot about her, haha only joking. We love a lot of the same things like twilight and textsfromlastnight, and she loves to bake things which I love eating. She is very indecisive, just like me so when we're shopping together or trying to arrange something it's a complete nightmare ha. Don't know what I'd do without her! Sam (Samuel) I've known for agess because he was in my 'form' in high school but we've become close over the past couple of years. He likes shit music like enter shikari and some bloke that sings country, but I'll forgive him for that. Movie nights round Sam's are always fun, even though we're both at Uni now so they don't happen often! He had a wicked Australian accent when he came back from travelling but it's gone now. I miss it.  Can't wait to see these two now I'm back from Uni.



my hair was ridic short!



No comments: