Wednesday, November 23, 2011

tweet, follow, repeat

It seems lately that me and my peers have been having lots of conversations about Twitter and the importance of it. Even as I write this blog entry I am on Twitter and have checked it twice already. I can safely say that I am addicted. I can not go one day without checking my Timeline, adding a new tweet, following someone new or checking my followers. I know people say Facebook is addictive but Twitter is on a whole new level for me.

I follow 296 people and have 69 followers (@lornamarie)  therefore every 5 seconds ish my Timeline updates and I have new tweets to read. I think on one side it is really good to find out the latest events and news; for example by James Murdoch trending in the UK I have just found out that he has resigned but on the other hand #cheesefilms is also trending (add the word cheese into a film), 500 days of cheese? haha. But you see where I'm going with this; I follow the people I do because I'm interested in what they have to say and enjoy checking it to see where they are and what they are doing. 

Tweet me if you agree ;)

x ^_^ x

No comments: