Friday, June 17, 2011

Buzzin'

Friday 17th June


Locket, as before. Blouse, Primark. Trousers, as before. Brogues, Newlook.

Meat dress on show...


Whether you liked Lady Gaga's striking look at the MTV VMA's or not, you now have another chance to look at it, and up close! It's being shown at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, America. So technically if you live in the UK you can't but to be honest I'm not that bothered. It was blatantly all a publicity stunt and I dread to think what she smelt like...

Wishlist.

I haven't done a wishlist in a while so here's some things I want atm :)

Oasis Pleated dress, it's only £25.00 now!


Topshop Maxi dress by Love, £38.00
Miss Selfridge Orange Floppy Hat, £15.00

Chloé Paraty bag, £995.00 ;)

Chloé Elsie bag £770.00 LOVEEE

x ^_^ x

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is my favorite, you is hottt! ;)and I tried that maxi dress on the other day. It's lush but my boobs are too small for it! haha :D miss you! xxxxxxxxx