Wednesday, January 05, 2011

please, please, please let me get what i want

Writing a feature about David Cameron liking The Smiths and other politicians liking popular artists, so The Smiths and Morrissey is very much the soundtrack to my day today :)

Saw this on a blog I came across so thought I'd give it a go...


I ALWAYS...

- forget everything
- leave things to the last minute
- don't get enough sleep
- check facebook at least once a day
- look for new blogs and check for updates on the ones I already follow.
- listen to music


I SOMETIMES...

- am happy
- don't understand anything
- wonder what goes through other peoples minds
- forget to blog, then feel sad.
- wonder if the choices I make are right.


I NEVER...

- stop buying clothes
- care enough
- forget people
- exercise, haha


It's gruesome that someone so handsome should care.


Sister I'm a...


Is that too much to ask?


Am I still ill?



panic on the streets of London


heaven knows I'm miserable now


I am human and I need to be loved

take me out tonight...

x ^_^ x

No comments: