Monday, January 24, 2011

away from all the fears, and all the faults you've left behind

Returned to Chelmsford last week because I have my reading week this week.
 I had a really good weekend, a sort of early birthday because my sister and her boyf came to Chelmsford. Went to Chiquito with the fam for yummm mexican food then spoons for some drinks, haa. Then me, Laura, Robyn (and newly reunited with us because of a whole situation I won't go into now); Sandi went to Dukesssss. I have photos of all of this but because I have a head like a sieve I forgot to bring my camera lead back with me :'(  So they will be posted at a later date :). Ridiculously hungover on Sunday, like not even joking thought I was gonna die, was sick and everything. Not pretty, hence the lack of updates.

These are my early birthday presents from Wendy and Billy:


Rex pez dispenser :'), owl ring, origami animals set, miniature notebooks (I ♥ notebooks) and gold teeth necklace (twilight esque :P)

Here is my chosen postsecret from yesterday:


Here are some chosen images for today, I hope you've had a good Monday. I've mainly spent mine sleeping and watching films, ha :D





x ^_^ x

edit: p.s.

watch this video it's genius.

No comments: