Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Midweek blues

Seeing as it's Wednesday (and you all know I hate Wednesdays right?!) I thought I'd add a want list of things (if I had money) I would buy this week! Take a look...


Topshop Metallic Skirt by Boutique £70.00 
 How amazing is this? I have a skirt like this from Topshop that I bought a couple of years ago in black and I love it, want this gold one!


Topshop Glitter Bow Cross Body Bag £22.00 
This is so cute, but it is quite small so it would be good on a night out.


I love Body Shop body butters and would own every scent if I could, this is a lovely wintery buy for dry skin.


Models Own Nail Polish - Scarlet Sparkle £5.00
Glittery nail varnish and Christmas go together so well and especially glittery red!


Sass and Belle Ditsy Owl Cushion £14.95
I really want this! Think this may be on my birthday list (:

x ^_^ x

No comments: