Thursday, December 08, 2011

200th POST

YAY this is my 200th post on my blog since I started it up again with posts of my University work. So for anybody who cares this is going to be a double post, including my first vlog and a little bit about some Bourjois make up I received.



Sorry about the poor quality it's recorded on my crappy webcam. 

So I received the Bourjois eyeshadows in the post today after talking to their representative at Handpicked Media Gets Social. I have actually never used any Bourjois products before, mainly because they are quite expensive but other than that I don't really know why I haven't! I got Intense numbers 02,05 and 08; gold, green and brown. I'm wearing the brown in the video above, although you can't really see it.


The colours are highly pigmented and because I have brown eyes I chose colours that would bring them out. I lined my eyes with black eyeliner then used a fine brush to add a line of brown. These little pots are so cute as well because they have a handy little mirror in them.

x ^_^ x

No comments: