Sunday, September 04, 2011

ready to start

Wow I've been lazy at updating lately, sorry! It's September! This time next week I'll be back in Epsom and reunited with my housemates and in 15 days I will actually have some glorious money to spend in the form of my loan :D Although the plus side of being poor is that my parents buy me things...

Like my new duffle coat from Topshop :) I can't wait for winter now so I can wear it everyday!

So since I last blogged I've been to Silverstone to watch the Renault World Series, seen my friends, been to Notting Hill Carnival, gotten drunk with my friends and taken spontaneous trips. 






Postsecret...














I'm going to do the Arcade Fire 8 Day Challenge -

Day 1 - How you found out about Arcade Fire

I knew of them for ages and knew people that liked them but for some reason had just never bothered to actually download any of their music. Then when Zane Lowe first played the tracks We Used to Wait and Ready to Start on Radio 1 I really loved them and so as soon as I could get my hands on 'The Suburbs' I listened to it the whole way through and loved it so much!

London Fashion week is next week wooooop!

x ^_^ x

No comments: