Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I carved your name across my eyelids

Thought I'd combine day 3 and 4 - First AF performance/concert you saw and post your favourite AF picture.

The first and only AF concert I've seen was this year at Hyde Park! They were one of the best bands I've ever seen and I wish I'd pushed my way further to the front so I had a better view but will defo go and see them again!

This is my favourite pic of the whole band...


Mum bought me some new boots because my beloved H&M ones have gaping holes in the back. (still gonna wear them though) These are from New Look.



There are soooo many things that I want atm, loan can not come any quicker! I want this jumper and trousers and a skirt and some trousers from New Look, sigh....

♥ This Jumper, River Island


Green Pleated Trousers, Zara

New York fashion week starts tomorrow! So this blog will actually revert back to a fashion blog haha. I'm excited to see Diane Von Furstenberg, Hervé Léger and Ralph Lauren. 

4 & 12 Days, yeahhhhh.

x ^_^ x

No comments: