Thursday, August 11, 2011

times will change

So it looks like this today outside...


pretty miserable.
Therefore I've decided to wear this because I'm not actually going out today :)


Shirt, Miss Selfridge. Skirt, Primark. Belt, my mum's. Necklace, made by me.

I went to see the British Touring Car Championship at Snetterton on Sunday. It was pretty good, the weather was good and the races were exciting. It was long though, because it was in Norfolk I had to get up at 6am o.O and didn't get back until 8pm. Nobody won that I wanted to though :( Here are a few of my pretty bad photos...


Matt Neal


Mat Jackson


Top Gear made an ice cream van with a Jaguar engine and raced it against the car above. It was well good, still had the ice cream tune playing all the way round and was actually really fast.

I have finally finished reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote and am answering the questions for Uni today, I love that this is the only thing uni have told us to do and I've left it this late to complete it. I feel like I should have been doing more work!

If you're not busy, watch this. It's one of three videos made by 3 guys that travelled around 11 countries in 44 days. They filmed everything off of two cameras and edited it down to one minute films. This is called move, there is also learn and eat.



x ^_^ x

No comments: