Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Panic on the streets of London, Panic on the streets of Birmingham

Okay so I don't live in London but I live pretty near and know a lot of people that do, including my sister. I can safely say that I am astounded at all the violence that has been going on over the last few days. It's sickening to think that something like this can just happen and that people are getting away with it. I know that the police were stretched and were doing their best but it seemed like they needed a lot more help. It's really hard to understand what makes people do this, the young people that are rioting, looting and vandalising are only a few years younger than me. It makes me angry that young people always get a bad rap when something like this usually happens, like with the tuition fee protests, except this time it actually is young people acting like complete idiots and fucking everything up. With 16,000 police on the streets tonight lets hope it doesn't get any worse and that they can keep things under control.


(Picture from telegraph.co.uk)

Okay on a happier note here is a funny picture of a llama...


HA.








LOL


x ^_^ x

No comments: