Wednesday, April 21, 2010

quote me on that!

These are a selection of quotes found on different Xanga sites and from films that I like :)

"In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." - Juno

"I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you." - The Twilight Saga

"it was time to go home, to go home without each other.
i said "i love you", he said the same. i said "call me when you miss me",
he smiled and kissed me. i walked towards my car, and my phone rang."

"I am not lazy. but the great big huggable grizzly bear that lives inside me is, unfortunately. and when he says to sit on the sofa and watch tv, i do it. you don’t argue with a bear that size."

"style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn."



x ^_^ x

No comments: