Tuesday, April 20, 2010

general rant...

Morning! So this is basically just a general rant about my life at the moment and some thoughts about whats going on in the world. My main two stresses are my health and uni, I have had a cold for like 3 weeks now and it's making me rather miserable, but I'm determined to get rid of it in the next few days. I'm dosing up on vitamins and lotsss of water!
At Uni currently I am trying to do a piece of work that involves me interviewing somebody interesting or involved in the fashion industry and then writing a 1500 word piece. This is veryyyy difficult! I'm trying to get in contact with people and am severely running out of time. And on top of that we are being set more work that needs to be started soon, STRESSSSSSSS.

So the main item in the news at the moment is of course the volcanic ash cloud from Iceland that has grounded flights. 2 of my lecturers and many people at uni are stranded in several different places and I think people are getting aggravated now, but of course it's for everybody's safety! Also in the news is the general election, I have found myself discussing the different parties with my friends quite a lot, I think its because for a lot of us this is the first time we will vote. I'm not going to say who I'm voting for but this picture will probably give you an idea to who I'm not ;)

Photobucket


x ^_^ x

No comments: