Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GFW

So I was at Graduate Fashion Week yesterday. Me and some others from Fashion Journalism were manning our stand and giving away our final years magazine called Segue. It was the S/S 2012 edition and contains a piece of work from every student from my course, it's a hefty magazine and looks awesome! I looked around many of the other stools and the other uni's displays were impressive.

Here are some photos I took...


The view when you walk in.


The UCA Epsom stand with my course friends Katie and Sammy organising the Segue magazines.


Our stand from the side displaying work.


I also went to a talk at the George stand with Gemma Cairney, Kate Walsh and Jo Elvin. They spoke mainly about Fashion Journalism and how they got into the business. The main point I gained from the talk was do as much work experience as you can!

I'm going to be updating everyday now, so keep checking back.

x ^_^ x




No comments: