Tuesday, March 29, 2011

come on, feel the noise.

Are you ready for this? A full update of whats been going on in my life lately. I know I said I'd include fashion so I will tryy.

Basically we are making a magazine for Uni and it is sapping all of my time and is really hard work but I'm really enjoying it. Our magazine is called 1440 and is based around time and extraordinary events you can do in that time. To research my 1500 word feature I went to watch the Roller Derby and The London Rockin' Rollers were playing The Tiger Bay Brawlers. The Rollers won 112-73, it was really exhilarating and I'll definitely go and watch it again.



It was my brothers birthday on the 26th so on the Friday we went to The Comedy Store. There were 4 comedians on and they were all hilarious. Phil Nichol was my favourite because he was crazy mental lol and he sang 'The only gay eskimo'. This is a video of him at the Edinburgh festival.


But the biggest surprise of the night was when an extra act was introduced before the last comedian. He came onto stage and it was the one and only Michael Barrymore. Nobody could believe it and everyone started taking photos until he started talking and everybody realised he had lost his funny personality. He is not a stand up comedian and it was actually quite sad, he seemed like he was really drunk and then got heckled. Somebody shouted "GET OFF". Apart from that a very good night had by all :)

Finally here are some faves from Paris and Milan...


Alexander Mcqueen


Miu Miu


Dolce And Gabbana


Emporio Armani


Gucci


Missoni


Moschino

x ^_^ x

No comments: