Wednesday, October 13, 2010

he loves me, he loves me not...

Okay so I've been pretty busy, and not so busy. On Friday 8th after a taxing, ha!, day at Uni me and house-mate Laura watched "The History Boys"("History. It's just one fucking thing after another"), and "The Breakfast Club"("We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all"); one set in the 80's and one made in the 80's ha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday 9th, we set off from Epsom and headed to Knightsbridge. Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Christian Dior awaited us. It's not really inspiring to go to these places when you can't really afford to buy anything :( but I still love looking at everything I aspire to have. Obviously when I'm an editor :P. We also went to Tate Modern (after literally the longest walk, we got lost), in the 'Turbine Hall' was "The Unilever Series: Al Weiwei - Sunflower Seeds". Which is basically thousands of little stones hand painted to look like sunflower seeds, it was amazingggggg!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Today to take photos of people, again! I took a trip to Kingston. Bought these shoessss :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Off to Portobello Market on Friday so I will report back on my findings, Oh but back to the homeland (Essex) this weekend so may not update until Monday.

Cool. If you got through all that...here's a medal...Image and video hosting by TinyPic

x ^_^ x

1 comment:

Laura Creamer said...

I GET A MEDAL! :)