Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I FAIL

I apologise profusely for my lack of posts, not that anybody reads this anyway!, I have no proper excuse really, I haven't been that busy lately I have just been neglecting this.
Recently I have been listening to Russell Brands Podcasts from the old Radio 2 days, before all that "Sachsgate" nonsense. Russell and Matt Morgan are genuinely hilarious together and I miss it :'(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last week I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Edgar Wright is a genius! It was really good, Michael Cera is amazing (as always) and the actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead acts very well in it. It's a good one for all the geeks out there as well with many video game references. (I'm a bit of a geek really, been playing super mario bros on Wii alotttt).



Oh and me and my mate Sam seem to be on a movie downloading spree lately and so we watched Zombieland (which is frikkin awesomee!) and Kick-Ass (which is terrible!) on Monday. :)

Here are some random images that I like, including a postsecret from sunday because I forgot to upload one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just to let you know I have twitter @lornamarie and formspring formspring.me/lornaamarie

:)

x ^_^ x

No comments: