Thursday, July 01, 2010

pinch and a punch...

for the first day of the month... no returns!

Okay, so it seems I need to apologise again for being such a terrible blogger. It's not as if my life is so hectic that I never have time to get to my laptop,(although my charger lead has been lost for a couple of days!) so I thought I'd update and tell you that I am going to try to update every/every other day in July!(except the week I'm in Zante ;)) You'll get bored of me I know it.

So I literally CAN NOT WAIT to see this film on Saturday, I'm watching an advance showing of "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse". I have read all of Stephenie Meyer's books religiously and am shamelessly in love with Edward Cullen and Robert Pattinson ♥



You may or may not also know that I absolutely laaaavvvvv Russell Brand! and went to see "Get Him To The Greek" today, It's worth seeing I promiseee. Okay so it's not hilarious the whole way through but there's definitely some laugh out loud scenes.



I might aswell carry on the theme of films, and mention the new Harry Potter film/s "Deathly Hallows", just WOW.



x ^_^ x

No comments: